Dental care is a prerequisite for good overall health. Untreated oral issues can lead to symptoms, such as pain, infection, or loss of teeth. Preventative measures and routine dental checks are necessary for maintaining optimal dental health. But so is the selection of the right type of dentist.
For dental consumers, finding the right dentist and choosing the best dental care option has become a challenge, given the digital times we live in and the plethora of options that one can avail of.
Many people dread a visit to the dentist, but when they find one they adore, they often become committed to them for life. A personalized care approach is what brings uniqueness to a dental practice. How to help patients get better care depends on how you separate yourself by building a personal practice identity. Models of such a dental practice set themselves apart and often become the preferred dentist of choice for the masses.
Garnering credibility and adoration for her own style of personalized dental care is one of the most esteemed dentists in Bangalore – Dr Priya Mahimtura. Having cultivated an experience of over 21 years, Dr Priya Mahimtura is one of India’s leading general dentists and the Founder & CEO of The Dentist, Bangalore.
A veteran in the dental care space, Dr Priya Mahimtura has completed her Post-Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Operation Management (PGDHOM) from Apollo Hospitals in 2012 and BDS from Mumbai University in 1996. She has been registered as a Medical Practitioner at Maharashtra State Dental Council since 2000.
The Dentist’s vision is to gather a pan-India presence and build a network of dental care experts who agree on certain standards and maintain uniformity in their personalized practices.
The clinic functions on the concept of providing expertise from various specialists in dental surgery to provide the top-most dental care to its patients. It specializes in all the basic and latest dental procedures, including dental implants, teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, smile corrections, gap closures, fixed teeth, root canal treatment, gum surgery, braces, kids’ dentistry, laser dentistry, gummy smile correction, metal-free crowns/bridges, wisdom teeth extractions, dental X-rays, etc.
The team of specialists at The Dentist is very passionate about dental care and puts the patient at the heart of everything they do. The Dentist offers extended opening hours on request to make their patients’ visits as convenient as possible.
“We believe in transparency when it comes to pricing,” remarked the astute founder, Dr Priya. “With compassion, honesty, and dedication to dental health, we are making people smile one at a time…”
“From a routine exam, through fillings, teeth whitening, and veneers right through to oral surgery, dental implants, and orthodontics. Whatever you need, our team of specialists is for you,” added Dr Priya.
The Dentist prides itself on its excellent patient care, expertise, modern technology, and transparent pricing. Its goal is to exceed your expectations at every opportunity.
The Varied Service Offerings
In order to facilitate all-round dental care, The Dentist facilitates a variety of services; some of the main ones are:
- Smile Design – A cosmetic treatment that emphasizes improving your smile’s appearance by utilizing methods such as dental veneers, composite bonding, teeth whitening, and tooth implant.
- Tooth Extraction
- Dental Braces Fixing – Dental braces (also known as orthodontic cases) are the devices used in orthodontics that align and straighten teeth and help position them. Braces also fix gaps.
- Dental Fillings – A dental restoration, also known as a dental filling, is a procedure for restoring the function, integrity, and morphology of lost/missing tooth structure caused by caries or external injuries and replacing such structure with dental implants.
- Dental Implant Fixing – A dental implant is a surgical component that connects with the jaw or skull bone to support a dental prosthesis such as a crown, bridge, denture, facial prosthesis, or orthodontic anchor.
- Crowns and Bridges Fixing – A crown is used when the tooth structure is damaged or fractured. A bridge is used when one or more teeth are missing.
Join the club!
Operational clinics can become a part of The Dentist group with the prerequisite of them being functionally, operationally, and financially independent. The members are under no obligation or commitment to the group except the agreed processes.
Membership with The Dentist has many privileges. Firstly, experienced dental care practitioners get to be a part of a larger organization and hence, get access to institutional practice.
Other benefits include cost benefits, pan-India support for travelling/relocating patients, access to price-competitive material, and access to quick services. Additionally, The Dentist plans to introduce the service of access to electronic records management for its members.