Our skin is literally the largest organ of our body. It faces almost everything from wounds to the scorching sun, infections, and several other such casualties almost every day. Skin being the largest is also the most vulnerable organ; it requires adequate care.
With changing times and people being open to more and more knowledge and acceptance, skincare has become a part of the everyday lifestyle. The more we’ve started to understand the significance of a proper skincare regime, it’s become like a ritual that we follow!
Talking of proper skincare, natural beauty products are the thumb rule.
The answer’s simple, beauty products have long been associated with chemical additives and harmful preservatives, all of which are very dangerous for the human skin. Given the concerns revolving around synthetic, artificial products, people have started to understand the significance of organic, natural beauty products.
Still confused about switching to organic, natural products for your skin? Here’s a detailed walkthrough. Let’s check it out.
Organic Vs. Synthetic Beauty Products
- Environment friendly: The ingredients used to make these products are natural/organic, and they are obtained keeping in mind the concept of sustainable consumption and having a minimum carbon footprint.
On the other hand, synthetic beauty products are often processed, tested, and formulated in the labs. Their formulations are rich in chemicals like sulfur and parabens, making them unhealthy and dangerous for the skin.
- Good for skin: As we all know, our skin absorbs whatever it comes across, be it good things or bad things, so as these natural beauty products are organic, there is no point in worrying about skin because it’s absorbing good and nourishing components only.
Synthetic products or cosmetics, similarly, might feel safe and effective on your skin, they tend to damage it over the long run. The harmful additives make them unhealthy and potential danger.
- Natural Authenticity: Organic products are generally sourced out from nature itself. Their composition mainly includes natural fruits, medicinal herbs, making them completely vegan and highly beneficial with respect to skin health.
Similarly, synthetic products are infamous due to their suspicious compositions. Mostly derived from animal resources, these products are neither animal nor nature friendly.
With your confusion cleared, it’s time to move over to the next part of the article…
Correct Order of Products to follow a Proper Skincare Regime
What if we told you that the way you apply your skincare products also has a crucial role in a proper skincare regime?
You might be having a collection of Serums, Toners, Moisturizer, or Lotions; when not used in proper order, none of the products give out the best to your skin. Remember, the main motive behind following a skincare regime is to get the best skin in a naturally appealing manner.
Every individual beauty product might feel like a riddle when you are unable to maximize the benefits out of them. Therefore, it’s absolutely crucial to use them in the correct order. Let’s check out the correct order of products that will help you get the maximum benefits for your skin.
- Cleansing: Your first step to an effective skincare regime begins with cleansing. This process helps you clear ardent dust particles and clogged pores, allowing your face to breathe. Follow up with a mild face wash to make sure your skin is clean and free of dirt and makeup. This way, all the toners, and serums will seep down much more effectively.
If you have acne-prone, oily or dry skin, we suggest you opt for cleansers specific to your skin condition so that your skin is cleansed thoroughly without actually getting damaged.
- Toner: Toner is the very first thing that should follow your skin after you’ve applied a toner. Applying a toner will tighten the pores and eliminate any possible impurity that is left post-cleansing process, unbalancing the oils of your skin. Thanks to its nature, toners get easily absorbed by the skin and rejuvenate it from the inside.
- Spot treatment: You should ideally apply spot treatment at night, and that’s precisely when our skin is working super hard to revive itself and boost cell regeneration.
- Serums: They are nothing but shots of highly concentrated nutrients, hydration, and antioxidants that penetrate deep into your skin. You can actually pick 2-3 serums to help you target your specific skincare issues like wrinkles, dry skin, redness, etc. The formula contains bioactive ingredients and is made up of smaller molecules that get absorbed quickly and are super lightweight. Vitamin C serums are the most common ones that work on pigmentation and hydrating your skin.
- Eye Cream: The skin around our eyes is very delicate, and often it’s among the first ones to reflect signs of aging; eye creams help target some of these concerns such as dark circles, crowns, feet, and even puffiness. Eye creams are thinner and lighter than our other face creams and hence should be applied before we go in with a moisturizer as this may help with the better absorption of the product.
- Moisturizer: Irrespective of the skin type, moisturizer is something that should be in everyone’s skincare regime. Applying a moisturizer not only hydrates your skin but is also effective in masking the products used underneath.
- Sunscreen: The last but the most critical step to protect your skin, apply sunscreen, every time you step out. This way, you can save yourself from the harmful UV rays. It also acts as a protective barrier for the skin.
Effective Skincare is all about Correct Routine!
Remember, your skincare routine should always revolve around your skin type, the composition of products used, and the time of day. With the availability of natural beauty products online store and offline, you can easily access detailed information about the products you need.
Lastly, the availability of tons of organic products over the internet can have you confused with the correct choice to go with. To save you from trouble, we suggest you get your products at natural beauty products Canada.